We are now accepting presentation proposals for the TCT 3Sixty Conference.
The Conference provides a thought-provoking platform for newcomers and experienced visitors alike, with an educational programme that encompasses technological advancements, business-critical insights, cutting-edge applications and new academic research.
Successful submissions will be assessed and then placed into either of the evaluation, adoption or optimisation streams. For example, tips for optimising the technology will be targeted at existing users whereas advice on how to choose a machine to those about to take their first steps.
We also want to see real examples of the technology being used throughout every presentation – a real driver of adoption is the discovery of applications!
Abstracts should be submitted on the following topics:
• Design-to-manufacturing innovation in automotive applications
• Aerospace applications of 3D technologies
• Healthcare 3D technologies
• Industry-specific 3D applications
• Intellectual property
• ROI on 3D technologies
• Materials and processing
• Geo-focus perspectives
• Sustainability and environment
• Supply chain challenges
• Software/Hardware for product development
• Standardisation and regulations
• Workforce management