The Home of 3D Printing and Additive Manufacturing in the UK.
TCT 3Sixty takes place at the UK's premier exhibition venue, the NEC Birmingham, in the heart of the Midlands, a region synonymous for years with manufacturing and invention across a wide range of industries. This modern cosmopolitan city played a central role in the industrial revolution and became a powerhouse of manufacturing and innovation.
Many of the world's largest manufacturers are still located in the Midlands including Jaguar Land Rover, JCB, Toyota, Bombardier, 3M, Boeing, Rolls Royce, Astra Zeneca, Carlsberg, Caterpillar, Hozelock, IMI, LEVC, Michelin and Alstom maintaining the region's reputation for productivity and innovation and making it the perfect city for TCT 3Sixty.
Join us at the home of 3D Printing and Additive Manufacturing in the UK, in the heartland of British Manufacturing and learn, network and explore this amazing technology.
Tuesday 4th June 2024 | 09:30-17:00
Wednesday 5th June 2024 | 09:30-17:00
Thursday 6th June 2024 | 09:30-16:00
As the home of 3D printing and additive manufacturing in the UK, TCT 3Sixty showcases the entire ecosystem of market leading technology suppliers, machines, materials, software and service providers.
Free registration will open soon! Register your interest using the form below and we will let you know once registration is open.
Interested in attending?
Frequently asked questions
- The NEC aims to be fully user-friendly for visitors with access needs. To learn more please visit https://thenec.co.uk/visitors/accessibility/
- Admission Fees
- There are no entry fees for visitors wishing to come to TCT3 Sixty. Entry is free for all. This applies to both the exhibition and conference sessions. The organiser reserves the right, at its discretion, to refuse admission into the hall. The organiser will issue official badges and no other form of admission will be valid.
- Admissions Policy
- Only pre-registered Show visitors who are badge holders, visitors who register on the day and exhibitor badge holders will be able to attend the Show.
Canvassing of exhibitors by anyone is strictly prohibited. Those found canvassing will be asked to leave the exhibition hall. The display or distribution of printed matter or other articles, except by exhibitors from their own stands, is prohibited.
Visitors should be involved in or have some connection or interest in the show and associated industries.
Badge holders must not allow their badges to be worn by anyone else. Any failure is likely to lead to the badge holder and the person wearing the badge being removed from the show.
Anyone obtaining a show visitor or exhibitor badge by theft, deception or other illegal means may be asked to leave the show.
Anyone attending the show should carry some form of photo-ID (passport, photo-ID driving licence, national identity card) or other identification acceptable to the Organisers which the Organisers may ask to see.
The Organisers reserve the right to exclude or remove anyone from the show and Venue who do not comply with this policy or who they reasonably consider are likely to break these rules or who are prohibited from attending under any applicable laws or regulations.
Press badges at the show are restricted to publishers, editors, journalists, photographers, broadcasters and web bloggers associated with the show industry. Members of the press may be required to complete an application form and produce accreditation in the form of a photocopy of a recognised press or media card, business card, NUJ card, a letter from the editor or an official web address linking to a press release in order to verify their position. Press applications from advertising personnel and media sales representatives will not be accepted.
- If you’re looking to leave your coat or bags for the day, take advantage of the cloakroom facilities that are available next to the halls (cloakrooms are open 30 minutes prior the event opening and close when the event closes). Items are charged at £2 per coat and £3 per bag. Unfortunately, the NEC are currently unable to offer overnight storage lockers or 24 hour cloakroom facilities.
- Event App
- The event app will allow you to create a personal schedule by bookmarking sessions, pencilling in meetings with exhibitors and also find out what's new at the show this year. To login, use the email you used to register for and your password.
- First Aid
- The NEC has trained first aid staff available. If there is an accident or incident, please ask the nearest member of staff. Alternatively, contact the Organiser's Office and contact will be made from there.
- Lost Property
- If you have lost something during the show then your first port of call is the Organisers Office to see if it has been handed in.
If nothing has been handed in then visit the Security office on the Piazza by the top of the stairs near Hall 1. There is also a smaller security office in the Atrium near Hall 6.
Once the show is over, all property is moved to the Piazza office. You can call our Lost Property Department on 0121 767 3883 to see if anything has been handed in.
The venue will retain lost property for a limited time, after which the venue shall consider the property to be abandoned and shall sell that property for its own account.
- Photography & Videography
- Official show photographers and videographers will be shooting at the show. The Organisers shall be entitled to use such photographs or videos, which may include background footage of or photographs or interviews of participants, for the purpose of marketing the event brand.
Unauthorised photography and video shoots are strictly prohibited. Any person wishing to take a photo or video of must obtain prior permission of the exhibitor or event management. Exhibitors may take photos of their own stands and personnel.
- Public Address
- The public address system is for official announcements and police messages only. It is not available to exhibitors or visitors under any circumstances.
- Under 16 Access
- No one under the age of 16 will be able to attend the Exhibition except in special circumstances and by prior arrangements with the organisers. If you have prior agreement, please report to the Organisers Office upon arrival so we can issue identification wristbands and discuss our lost child procedure with you.
- Visa Applications
- If you require a visa to attend the exhibition, it is essential that you begin the application process as soon as possible in order to obtain your visa in time.
Visa application procedures for entering many countries, and in particular the UK, have become stricter and more complex in recent years, and therefore it can take much longer to process your application than in previous years.
You can find useful information here - https://www.gov.uk/apply-to-come-to-the-uk
Most business visitors will need a Standard Visitor Visa - https://www.gov.uk/standard-visitor-visaYou must submit your own application to the relevant authority and follow up accordingly. We are unable to follow up your application on your behalf and cannot enter into direct correspondence with consulates.
A Visa Support Letter will only be issued for speakers who have been invited by the event organiser or exhibitors who have paid their exhibition registration fee in full.
Once we have approved the abstract and confirmed a time slot for the proposed speaker or confirmed receipt of payment from the proposed exhibitor we will need full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number and passport expiry date.
Only then can we issue a Visa Support Letter. The Visa Support Letter will confirm the event’s title, date and location. It will also confirm whether the individual is a speaker or exhibitor.
A Visa Support Letter does not imply any undertaking to provide funding nor act as a financial guarantee for your stay in the UK. The event organiser reserves the right not to issue a Visa Support Letter in certain cases even if above conditions have been met. Exhibition Fees will not be refunded in the case of a Visa not being obtained.
- Visitor Car Parking
- Please see NEC website - https://thenec.co.uk/visitors/parking-at-the-nec for information on car parking, electric vehicle charging and blue badge parking.
- Visitor WI-FI
- The NEC offers FREE Wi-Fi to visitors. No code required is required simply just search for THE network and follow the steps on screen.